Black Forest Experience – Euroshop 2020
Discover and be inspired by the booth
Project data and impressions
- Booth floor plan
- Project participants
Station 1: Entrance
Dialock transponder handover, Black Forest tradition reinterpreted by photographer Sebastian Wehrle.
Station 2: Light beams
Loox LED light lines that attract into the forest.
Station 3: Signet wall
Black Forest Experience signet staged with Loox, Black Forest beverages and Häfele fittings backlit by Loox LED light.
Station 4: Display cabinet
Dialock in the furniture in perfect interaction with Loox and Nimbus light, handles, drawers, glass fittings from a single source.
Station 5: Climbing wall
Wireless Nimbus wall luminaires as climbing hold points with Schwarzwald and Häfele characteristics (tradition, quality, dynamics).
Station 6: Clearing
Loox and Nimbus light with acoustic effect ("light shower" | locker room), sound in furniture activated by Dialock, coat hooks.
Station 7: Wall of fog
Wallpaper door with Dialock wall reader, door fittings, storage furniture (only in the film, not set up in the foyer).
Station 8: Rest area
Consulting table for 360° store competence in customer dialog.
- Architecture: blocher partners, Stuttgart
- Graphics: blocher partners, Stuttgart + Häfele, Nagold
- Equipment + fittings: Häfele, Nagold
- Lighting: Häfele Nagold + Nimbus, Stuttgart
- Execution: Willi Pfeffer DER SCHREINER GmbH & Co. KG, Eutingen im Gäu / Platzer Kommunikation GmbH, Munich (incl. concept and implementation of the overall dLv trade fair stand)
- Photo art: Sebastian Wehrle, Freiamt ("Facing Tradition")