Challenge 6: Interfaces
A hotel door, fully equipped. And from a single source.
The Häfele solution
A hotel room door as an individually customizable system, with technically coordinated components.
- One contact, no interface problems.
- Coordination of partner companies by Häfele.
- Functional reliability and cost transparency.
- Certified quality.
- Guaranteed interaction of the individual components.
- Easy ordering.
The hotel door from Häfele as an overall system with recommended components as basic equipment.
- Steel frame from partner BOS.
- Door leaf 50 mm, e.g. with HPL finish from partner Herholz and Pfleiderer.
- Dialock DT Lite terminal with Tag-IT-ISO processor.
- Mortise lock with deadlocking latchbolt and feedback.
- Round cylinder, keyed alike.
- 160 mm VX architectural hinge made from stainless steel.
- Fire resistant, concealed architectural door closer.
- Fire resistant door viewer.
- Automatic retractable seal.
More information about the Ruby Sofie Hotel in Vienna and the Häfele solutions that have been used can be found here.